For the City Times
Motorists can expect to encounter nighttime lane closures on the following highways in Portage County beginning on Monday, May 18:
- US 10 (I-39 to Algoma Street) in Stevens Point
- I-39/Portage County HH interchange in Plover
- I-39/US 10 east/WIS 66 west interchange in Stevens Point
- I-39/Business 51 interchange in Stevens Point
- I-39/US 10 west interchange in the town of Hull
The lane closures are necessary to complete routine spring maintenance. Motorists are reminded to drive with caution in work zones and should be alert for slow moving vehicles.
All work is scheduled for completion before the end of the day on Friday, May 22. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in Wisconsin’s north central region follow the DOT on Twitter, @511WI_NoCentral, or via the DOT’s website at www.511wi.gov.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.