- Motorists can expect to encounter single lane closures and temporary traffic signals on WIS 47 between South Rollwood Road and Trout Road.
- WIS 47 is closed between Hillview Road and Pond Street for the replacement of the bridge. Traffic is detoured via US 45, WIS 64, and WIS 55.
Cost: $1.4 million
Description: Crews will resurface the highway and make drainage improvements south of Snow Road and Mt View Lane.
Cost: $3.4 million
Description: Crews will remove and reconstruct the new concrete bridge decks and parapet walls, new guardrail and some pavement replacement on I-39. Improvements also include repairing the concrete slope paving under the bridges and some minor repairs to the median along WIS 153.
- Monday, June 8 at 6 a.m. to Thursday, June 11 at 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 15 at 6 a.m. to Thursday, June 18 at 3:30 p.m.
- Lane closures on Business 51 between Village Way and Eagle Nest Boulevard
- Reduced speed limit of 55 MPH and a reduced lane width of 11 feet on I-39 near the Business 51 interchange
- Some nighttime, single lane closures on northbound and southbound I-39 during the week of June 8.
Cost: $18.8 million
Description: Crews will widen and replace bridge decks on WIS 29 bridges over Business 51 and the Wisconsin River.
- Crews plan to close westbound WIS 29 between Marathon County X and Business 51 on Tuesday, June 9 at 10 p.m. During the closure, traffic will be detoured via County X, County JJ, Business 51, and the WIS 29 interchange. The westbound lanes are scheduled to reopen Wednesday, June 10 at 3 a.m.
- Westbound WIS 29 is reduced to a single lane at the Business 51 interchange.
- Motorists can expect single lane closures on westbound WIS 29 between Business 51 and US 51.
- Business 51 is reduced to a single lane in each direction between Everest Drive and West Grand Avenue.
- There will also be sidewalk closures along Business 51 between Everest Drive and West Grand Avenue. One sidewalk will remain open to pedestrian traffic.
Cost: $28 million
Description: Crews are completing the reconstruction of the interchange and US 51 pavement replacement.
- The speed limit on US 51 is 55 MPH between Bridge Street and County K.
- Single lane closures on northbound and southbound US 51
- The eastbound and westbound lanes of County K (Business 51) under the US 51 bridges are closed. Traffic is detoured via County U and Overlook Drive. The lanes will remain closed through mid-June.
- The northbound US 51 off-ramp to County K is closed. Traffic is detoured via Merrill Avenue/County U. The ramp will remain closed until mid-June.
Cost: $1.6 million
Description: Crews will resurface the roadway, replace curb and gutter, install new storm sewer, replace culvert pipes, and install centerline rumble strips.