We Want Yours
City Times Staff
The Stevens Point City Times welcomes readers to submit Letters to the Editor no more than once every two weeks.
Letters should be a maximum of 500 words and may appear in our weekly print issue or online at spcitytimes.com.
Our Letters policy follows:
- Letters containing libelous, slanderous or vulgar language will not be considered for publication.
- Letters should be original to the sender and include the author’s full name and city of residence.
- Letters from outside Portage Co. will not be considered unless the author is a candidate for a district, state or federal public office.
- Letters must convey an opinion. The opinion page is not a community bulletin board to be used for announcements of events, or other primarily informational items.
- The City Times will not print religious sermons, though scripture supporting opinion is permitted.
- The City Times will not print poetry.
- The City Times welcomes letters from readers of all ages, though letters written by readers under the age of 18 must have parental permission prior to publication.
To submit your letter, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a typed copy to: EDITOR, Stevens Point City Times, 73 Sunset Blvd., Stevens Point, WI 54481.